Tax Alert: Last Chance For Year-End Tax Planning
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 will be signed by President Donald Trump by week's end. The changes to the U.S. tax code will affect all Americans. The changes go into effect January 1, 2018, making the dwindling days of 2017 your last chance to act to minimize your tax bill in light of the new law. Here are the major immediate and longer term implications to family wealth and suggestions for what to do right now.
It's Temporary. Changes to corporate tax laws are permanent, but provisions applying to individuals take effect in 2018 and expire after 2025, unless specified otherwise below.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- Soaring Stocks Raises Importance Of Diversifying
- Seven Steps To Protect Yourself After Data Breach
- 8 Opportunities To Save Tax Before It's Too Late
- Five Bright Ideas About Year-End Tax Planning
- New Year's Resolution: Review Your Estate Plan
- 5 Estate Planning Steps To Benefit Your Elders
- Countdown To Retirement: Seven Steps To Get Ready
- 17 Year-End Moves That Can Preserve Your Tax Benefits
- Finding The Balance For Retirement Draw-Downs
- Key Components Of A Post-Divorce Estate Plan
- Five Documents At The Core Of An Estate Plan
- 10 Common Questions On Social Security Benefits
- Plan For Retirement At Different Stages Of Life
- Are You Still On Target For A Secure Retirement?
- Live Longer And Prosper In Your Golden Years