5 Steps To Realize An Early Retirement Dream
Think again. Early retirement doesn't have to be a pipe dream. It could become a reality through some diligent planning and dedication to your goals. These five steps may push you along the way:
Step 1: Plan on spending less. Don't give up if retirement planning calculators show you'll need much more than what you believe you conceivably can set aside. You can put a sizable dent in the "nut" you have to crack by significantly reducing your spending habits.
Remember that you won't be incurring commuting costs and a high-priced wardrobe for your job once you leave work. Furthermore, if you're hoping to travel around the world, you may be able to do it on a tighter budget than you thought. And simplifying your lifestyle—for example, maintaining just one car (or not even having one) instead of two—will provide savings.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- 7 Financial Steps Forward In A Second Marriage
- Weigh Five 401(k) Options When You Leave A Job
- Seven Key Components Of Trump's Tax Reform Plan
- Dynasty Trusts: The Gift That Just Keeps On Giving
- Five Tax-Smart Ways To Transfer Your Wealth
- 7 Top Tax Incentives That Entice Investors
- How To Improve Chances For College Financial Aid
- Ten Frequent Retirement Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Meeting With The Family For Elder Care Planning
- 20 Questions On Required Minimum Distributions
- Seven Good Reasons To Create And Fund A Trust
- 6 Common Medicare Myths That Should Be Dispelled
- How To Save For Your Retirement At Every Age
- Six Hurdles To Overcome In Stretch IRA Planning
- Study These Six Higher Education Tax Breaks