Despite The Circus In Washington, Stay Focused On Economic Fundamentals
Expectations for future business conditions plunged by eight points, in what the NFIB said was "a sign that business owners were shaken by Congress' failure at the end of March to repeal and replace Obamacare."
"Small business owners were measurably shaken when Congress failed to address one of their most important concerns," said NFIB President and CEO Juanita Duggan. "Obamacare has crushed small businesses. Small business owners expected the White House and Congress to address that problem. Their failure to do so caused volatility in the Optimism Index."
© 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- Tax Alert: Last Chance For Year-End Tax Planning
- Soaring Stocks Raises Importance Of Diversifying
- Seven Steps To Protect Yourself After Data Breach
- 8 Opportunities To Save Tax Before It's Too Late
- Five Bright Ideas About Year-End Tax Planning
- New Year's Resolution: Review Your Estate Plan
- 5 Estate Planning Steps To Benefit Your Elders
- Countdown To Retirement: Seven Steps To Get Ready
- 17 Year-End Moves That Can Preserve Your Tax Benefits
- Finding The Balance For Retirement Draw-Downs
- Key Components Of A Post-Divorce Estate Plan
- Five Documents At The Core Of An Estate Plan
- 10 Common Questions On Social Security Benefits
- Plan For Retirement At Different Stages Of Life
- Are You Still On Target For A Secure Retirement?